Since 1963, Remke Industries has manufactured industrial-strength electrical connectors and cabling assembling just outside of Chicago, building our reputation for reliability, quality and excellence in customer service. We proudly carry an unparalleled selections of cable grips and cord connectors in sizes from 3/8” to 4”. Additionally, we have an Engineered Solutions team to handle custom modification requests. Our US-based manufacturing and assembly operations provide a stable stocking source for critical items, with over 95% of our products sourced, manufactured and assembled in the USA, available for same-day shipping. See how the Remke Difference can make the difference to your customers and your bottom line.
Wire Mesh & Standard Cord Grips
Remke is your premier choice for cord grips and cable connectors in sizes from 3/8” to 4”. We carry 45-degree, 90-degree and straight cord grips, with or without strain relief mesh and manufactured from aluminum, stainless steel, polyamide and more.
Cables & Connectors
Industry-leading standard and high-temp molded connectors from Remke meet the needs of professional installers, with different cable lengths and pole numbers to match any application. Available in male or female options, straight or in 90-degree shapes, with single or dual keyway styles.
Specialty Cables & Connectors
Need a custom Remke solution? Contact the experts at Flotronics Automation to get your custom solution started.
In the Tuff-Link family of molded connectors and cordsets, customization means you can mix and match from our extensive selection of special materials, special hardware, special wiring, custom packaging, kitting and private labeling to develop the Molded Connector or Cordset that meets your specific needs.
Special Materials for Overmolding and Cable Include the Following:
- Rubber for use in applications with extremes of temperatures, hot substrates like weld spatter, or where solvents, oil, and coolants exist.
- Silicone that is best used in high temperatures.
- PVC which is best for general assembly applications.
- PUR for excellent abrasion resistance for high abuse areas.
- TPE that offers excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
- You can choose from a variety of custom receptacle bodies and coupling nuts.
- Remke offers five types of custom shells; flange mount, panel mount, back panel mount, P.C. type, and SAE or metric threading.
- For couplers you can select either internally threaded, externally threaded or the ‘housing protective’ type where the coupler is threaded but covers the entire sensor for protection.
For coupling nuts and receptacle bodies, you can choose from these five types of special materials:
- Anodized Aluminum: for most industrial applications.
- Stainless Steel: durability in severely corrosive environments.
- Non-Metallic: best suited for damp locations.
- Nickel-Plated Brass: corrosion resistant & conforms to EMC requirements.
- Peek™ polymers: ideal for applications with high temperatures or high-pressure water.
For custom products or specials, Remke offers several types of special wiring including: combination wiring where one side is parallel and the other is wired in series; interlocking circuit wiring; parallel wiring; series wiring; and wiring that is specified by a customer.
Custom Packaging, Kitting, and Private Labeling
We can also work with you for custom packaging, kitting, and private labeling needs.
Remke offers quality, American-made solutions for all your electrical connector needs. Their expansive inventory offers RoHS and ISO 9001 compliant products that are reliable and easy to install. Flotronics proudly carries the following products from Remke.
- Corrosion-Resistant Cord Grips
- Nylon Cord Grips
- Large-Size Cord Grips
- Solar Liquidtight Cord Grips
- Stainless Steel Cord Grips
- Valox Cord Grips
- Tuff-Flex Aluminum Cord Grips
- Swivel-Flex Aluminum Cord Grips
- Steel Cord Grips
- Bus Drop Grips
- Junior Pulling Grips
- Lace Closing Support Grips
- Light Duty Pulling Grips
- Rod Closing Support Grips
- Standard Support Grips
- Wide Range Strain Relief Grips
- Special Materials for Receptacles, Coupling Nuts, Overmolding and Cable
- Special Hardware
- Special Wiring
- Custom Packaging
- Kitting and Private Labeling
Contact Flotronics Automation
If you have any questions regarding our services or components, or if you need assistance designing a custom solution, please contact our experienced team at Flotronics Automation by filling out the form below.
We Have the Capacity to Engineer Any Solution!
Flotronics Automation – East
4260 Giddings Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Flotronics Automation – West
Tel: (616) 682-7013
- Pneumatic Valves & Fieldbus
- Pneumatic & Electric Actuators
- Pneumatic FRL & Accessories
- Fittings & Tubing
- Vacuum & End Of Arm Tooling
- Motors Drives & Gear Boxes
- Linear Systems
- Safety Components
- Power Supplies
- Structural Aluminum
- Tables & Workbenches
- Application Assemblies